Sunday, April 26, 2020

A Letter to Santa - Arunodoy Ray

 A Letter to Santa 

   Author : Arunodoy Ray



Dear Santa,

I am writing this letter to ask for a Christmas gift. I would like it very much if you help the poor get gifts for Christmas. They are not living a life like me.I would say this search for a Christmas gift has been very confusing. At first I said, a game console, but you said, 'No'. Then I asked for a cycle, but there is no place to ride it. I have come to this decision at last that I will get a good set of headphones from you. I have not decided the model but I will tell that when I have decided. Also I should get two gifts from you as last year I did not get one. I will write another letter to you about my second gift.

I will be very grateful if you can give me those gifts but it is your duty and you have to.

Thanking you,
yours sincerely

Arunodoy Ray

DO NOT TAKE THE POOR CHILDREN PART TOO SERIOUSLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment